MICHELIN COMMANDER II REAR 140/90-16
*REPLACES HARLEY DUNLOP MU85B16
*FITS HARLEY DAVIDSON TOURING 2004-2008
*FITS ROAD KING FLHR FLHRC
*FITS FLHT FLHTCU ELECTRA GLIDE
*FITS FLTR ROAD GLIDE
A new standard in Motorcycle Tire mileage!
• Third-party tests show that the MICHELIN® Commander® II Front tire lasts almost twice as long as its main competitors!
Testing done in summer 2011 in Texas resulted in 24,000 miles (Rear Tire) on a Harley Davidson Full Dresser! Michelin feels that 20,000 + miles is attainable with correct tire pressure and normal riding habits. For those of you that only ride 1500 miles a year, this may be the last tire you ever buy!
Uncompromised handling and stability.
• Amplified Density Technology: a highly dense, more rigid tire casing that helps deliver excellent handling.
• Aramid tread plies in the rear tire resist centrifugal growth and reduce weight, for excellent stability even at highway speeds.
• All-new rubber compound formulated for exceptional grip on wet or dry roads, along with remarkable durability.
A new look for 2012!
• A unique tread design for head-turning looks.
• A premium sidewall graphics that enhances cruiser styling.
• Innovative longitudinal tread pattern for efficient water displacement and grip on wet roads.
Rating: 77H, 908 lbs load capicity. Maximum 130 mph.